Whether you’re going away for the weekend or off on your annual summer holiday, our dog boarding facilities are the ideal place to leave your dog. With regular interaction and exercise, you can rest assured that your dog will be well looked after.
Unlike most dog boarding kennels, our indoor kennels are only for your pet when it’s time to go to bed. During the day, we keep your dog active and encourage interaction with our other four legged guests. As with all boarding kennels, all guests must have up to date vaccinations. We do not specify that clients must have the kennel cough vaccination, however if you decide to go ahead with this vaccination, we are unable to accept the dog into day-care or boarding for a minimum of two weeks. Our day-care and boarding policy states that all male dogs over 12 months must be neutered and we cannot accept bitches who have come into season.
All you need to bring for your dogs boarding stay is their food, pre-measured in a clearly named container, treats and their bed. We can provide everything else for hours of fun.
- Underfloor heating in every kennel
- Lockable UPVC doors with windows to each kennel (for the escape artists in the house!!)
- Day-Care included with boarding: personality matched groups enjoy one hour supervised play time followed by one hour down time in a kennel rotated throughout the day
- Feeding routine followed where possible, please bring food clearly marked and pre-measured
- Bedding and bowls provided, clients welcome to bring a blanket from home
Arrange A Trial
Contact us to arrange a trial for your dog. Our behaviourist can assess your dog and see how it gets on. Assessments are done by our behaviourist team Monday-Friday by arrangement only.
Our policy is that your dog is up to date with the annual boosters but having the Kennel Cough vaccine is not essential, if you choose to have this it must be at least 2 weeks before using our services. Vaccination card is required on appointment.