Who we are
Our website address is: www.lucypetcarer.co.uk
GDPR ASSURANCE STATEMENT
Lucy Pet Carer is committed to protecting our customer privacy and we take great responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we do with that information.
What information we collect?
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and information about your access to our website.
How we use your information?
We take your privacy seriously and we will only use your information in order to perform the following:
- Provide the correct service you require, we use the information to carry out the service correctly.
- Contact you in the event of needing to regarding our service to your animal.
- We may send you information on services you have enquired after.
- We may share your details for legitimate reasons for example veterinary contact information for medical reasons.
- Credit or other payment card verification, we use your payment information for accounting billing and audit purposes.
- Marketing from time to time we may contact you with information regarding new services via email, you will have the choice to opt in or opt out of receiving such communications in the future.
We do not share or provide any third parties with personal data collated other to carry out the job in hand or we do not give your contact details out without permission.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfill our service to you, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data. Digital information is stored safely on password protected servers, and physical information is retained in a locked cupboard. All payment details are transmitted and stored in compliance with payment card industry data security standards.